Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthdays Rule

So today was my birthday, so much fun. I got lots of Beatles tshirts and two disney cds. Also, I am super excited because my mom is going to take me to see the Beatles Love cirque du soleil in Las Vegas!!! Woo hoo! The only downside is that it's in Las Vegas, my least favorite city. But hey, lots of upsides too! (happy dance) Anyway, I can't wait for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 comes out on DVD!!! SO AWESOME!!! I havenn't seen it yet so I'm all like, hurry up peoples! Release it already!!! I have also been working on my British accent because British accents are awesome. IMPROVEMENT HAS SHOWN!!! One of my friends can do the best British accent ever. It's scary...but SO COOL!!!! Well I have run out of cool things to say so goodbye and DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment