Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WHY MUST IT BE FRED?!?!?!?!?!

Okay so I was on my Ipod today looking for backgrounds and I found the saddest thing ever. I found a letter that George Weasley wrote to Fred Weasley a year after Fred died. It was insanely sad!!! The saddest part I think was whe George wrote, "...I'm struggling, Fred. I'm not going to lie. I pretend like I'm okay, I crack jokes, I laugh but my heart is hurting. I want to touch you, hug you, to hear your laugh again..." I nearly died! Why did Fred have to die?! Of all people?! Why couldn't it be Percy?! Nobody likes Percy. I need to have a Sirius talk with J. K. Rowling. (Do you like my little joke?) Meanwhile, I'm writing what would happen if I was in the books in my amazing journal of awesomeness. If I was there, Sirius, Tonks, Lupin, and Fred would LIVE!!!! Harry suffers enough and what is George without Fred?! It's like having an awesome pair of orange socks and one of them goes missing forever. The other sock is so lonely!! How can he be awesome without his other half?! (sob sob sob... okay I'm good) sobsobsobsobsobsobsob (okay, maybe I wasn't so good after all) All right, spasm moment is over. I should probably stop typing because I'll either start crying or laughing hysterically. (and I have nothing else to say =3) Tell me in comments what you would change if you were in the Harry Potter series and DFTBA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment