Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I CAN DRAWS ON COMPUTER!! =D=D

So, I had some free time today after I had a band audition and I decided to enhance one of my drawings from last year using mspaint. Not very easy. So I mentioned my frustrations to my awesome computer whiz dad and he showed me, again, how paint.net is better for drawing than mspaint. So now, thanks to him, I have an amazing drawing of amazingness that looks amazing. :)



Did I mention that it's amazing? :) This is actually no random drawing. It is a portrayal of one of my newest characters in my series, The Silverstones Adventures. Her name is Selina Kenda and I guess she doesn't quite look like this. Her hair is longer and her skin is more tan. But this is my first attempt at computer drawing and this drawing wasn't originally Selina. It was originally Rose Miogami but that's all right. :) Anyways, I've got nothing more to say so DFTBA! :)

P.S. School let out yesterday so now is time for summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment