Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Have A New OTP

So yesterday I was derping around on Tumblr and I came across a fabulous blog (artbylexie.tumblr.com)
This chick is one of THE MOST AMAZING artists I have ever seen. She draws a lot of Sherlolly (Sherlock Holmes/Molly Hooper) art and she also fanfiction with her friends and IT'S JUST SO FLUFFY AND ADORABLE AND NOW I SHIP IT! I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX! I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! I JUST...I CAN'T...LIKE...THERE'S SO MUCH SHERLOLLY AND THEY'RE  ALL DOMESTIC AND FREAKING MARRIED IN A LOT OF HER STUFF AND NOW I SHIP IT FOREVER AND I THINK I MAY EVEN SHIP IT MORE THAN ROSE/DOCTOR LIKE SERIOUSLY THOUGH GUYS I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH IT'S JUST SO PERFECT AND GORGEOUS AND ADORABLE AND AMAZING AND LOVELY AND FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL AND FABULOUS AND I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS OKAY??


Ooooooh I just love it so much that I spammed my friends with links to her stuff cos it's just so freaking cute!
One of my favourites is Falling. (http://artbylexie.tumblr.com/post/42259183490/sherlock-molly-falling-print-available-story) It's so cute and adorable and I love it to pieces cos she and her friends stay really true to the characters and it just makes it that much more amazing and I love it. Check her out my little pineapples. You won't regret it. (Seriously though. I stayed up til midnight last night going though her entire blog.)

GO NOW FRIENDS

artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com
artbylexie.tumblr.com


-Brittney the Consulting Timelord

P.S.  She does Cabin Pressure and some Doctor Who stuff too. Also, she doesn't do Johnlock and I respect her so much for it. Why are you still here? Go to her blog peasants! artbylexie.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment