Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Had An Experience


So today I drove to Utah with my mom and well…we had some experiences. So we started off and everything was fine and dandy. We played Yellow Car cos you’re always playing Yellow Car and we bought Coach purses and stuff from Bath and Body Works. So anyway, we were on our merry way and driving along through the Virgin River Gorge when all of a sudden a wild super crazy driver appeared! Like seriously though. He was all over the road, swerving back and forth, straddling the middle of the lanes, and hugging the sides. Now remember, this was when we’re driving through a GORGE so if he hit someone (like us), everyone would plummet over the side of the road and fall to their deaths. So naturally, we were scared out of our minds. It was so freaking scary!! And at one point he was driving right alongside us and I was all like:



“BLOODY FREAKING ‘ELL PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE DON’T HIT US I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIEEEEEE!!!!!!”
And everyone else on the road was all like:

It was very concerning cos this was the SECOND TIME we saw a crazy driver! Earlier we saw another guy who was driving as

and it was really scary. So yeah. Today was quite the adventure. I got delicious smelling lotions and almost died! And this event gives me an excuse to use this GIF:


Anyways, please don’t drive like a psychopath. Please? For me?


Drive safely everyone and DFTBA!

-Brittney the Consulting Time Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment