Sunday, May 5, 2013

LIKE FIRE!!!! HELL FIRE!!!!!!!

So yesterday the band programme at my high school had a fundraiser where Le Polynesia came and performed for everyone. Well, one of my senior friends is in it, so of course I had to go to just to see him dance. Now, I had known for a while that he could dance,
but french the bloody llama I didn't know he could DANCE!!!!!! 


I mean really though! I would say that he's bloody amazing, but that adjective doesn't do him justice!!
This man does bloody everything. He's in the top choir and band in my school, he's in marching band, he was bloody Javert in our school production of Les Mis, HE DANCES WITH FIRE, he's in another choir outside of school, he's really nice and helpful and funny, and he tutors cos he's a bloody genius too!! Now how can he do all that and not explode?? Well...he doesn't internet and he's kind of allergic to technology so there's that.
But this man, this man right here, he is my role model and I'm honoured to have had the privilege of knowing him and being his friend even though I'm only a freshman. Hats off to you sir. I honestly wish there were more people like you in the world. Thank you for being a beacon of light in this dark world.


No comments:

Post a Comment