Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hello my friend and I are writing a doctor who script where 10 meets 11 here is was we have so far

  • 11: Hello doctor
  • 10: What the heck!
  • 11 and Amy: What…
  • 10: Why (points to bowtie)
  • 11: Why…bowties are cool
  • 10: no, no there not
  • 11: oh shut up
  • 10 : ( rolls eyes, notices sonic screwdriver) what, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SONIC!
  • 11: your sonic this is MINE
  • 10: DID YOU BREAK IT!
  • 11: no well…no
  • 10: you did didn’t you
  • 11: no an alien sort of…no
  • 10: so you broke it but why replace it with that thing?
  • 11: because…bowties and green sonics are cool!
  • Amy: Doctor who is that?
  • 11: well Amy…that’s…me
  • Amy: how can that be you he doesn’t look anything like you?!
  • 10: you haven’t told her, have you?
  • Amy: Tell me what!
  • 11: Well Amy…I haven’t…let’s say I haven’t always been this way
  • Amy: What do you mean doctor?
  • 10: WELL…Amy was it? There’s a proses called regeration, tell her doctor
  • 11: well… it means basically whenever the body in currently in is dying I change to another one
  • 10: Everything changes, hair, face, cells everything
  • Amy: that’s…
  • 11: now don’t we have something else to discuss
  • 10: like how I became this thing
  • 11: what thing!
  • 10: (points at 11)
  • 11: oh now that’s just rude
  • 10: rude and not ginger
  • 11: OH now we go to the hair, well you know I want to be ginger to too
  • Amy: guys…
  • 10: I’m not the one wearing the bowtie
  • 11: and I’m not the one wearing the ugly coat
  • Rory: what the heck is going on here?!
  • 10: where did he come from!
  • 11: his Rory the roman
  • Amy: AND MY HUSBAND!
  • 10: boy, have you been busy
  • 11: well I am the doctor
  • 10: I am too and you don’t see me picking up romans

No comments:

Post a Comment