Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Star Trader is Officially My Favorite Store at Disneyland =)

Why you ask? Well I went to Disneyland with my good Jedi friend for her birthday and we went on Star Tours since she wanted to go to Coruscant (which we did) and since Star Tours exits through the Star Trader, we browsed for a while. Since I'm awesome, I was wearing my epic "I <3 the Beatles" t-shirt. Well anyways, as my Jedi friend and I were looking around, one of the employees there saw my awesome t-shirt and shouted to his fellow employees, "Hey! This girl likes the Beatles! It says so on her shirt!" And I, lacking anything else to say, said in response to the awesome outburst, "Paul McCartney is awesome!" Then the awesome Star Trader employee again shouted to his fellow employees, "She said Paul McCartney is awesome!" All the employees applauded me and I grinned because of the awesomeness. Then the awesome Star Trader employee said to me, "Stick around and have fun at Disneyland, kid, we like you." That really made my day =) It's nice to know that people appreciate my obsessions =) I gloated to my Jedi friend about this since they didn't comment on her Star Tours t-shirt and they worked at Star Tours! =) Again, the Beatles are epic win =)

No comments:

Post a Comment