Monday, December 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS HAS COME!!!!!..... and Gone :)

Okay so as we all know, yesterday was CHRISTMAS so that means PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!! :D Yay!! half of what I got had something to do with the Beatles :) (the exception is a IHome, BYU pjs and scarf, and a Calvin and Hobbes book) I got a Beatles t-shirt, a Beatles Fake Book (a fake book is a book that has the melody for each song and chords as well), a gigantical Beatles anthology book, and a DVD with the four episodes of the Ed Sullivan Show that the Beatles starred in. I think I'm set for life :) I will now spam you all with Christmas Beatles pics because I have nothing else better to do. :) I know...you're thrilled :) But hey, it's my day to post so whatever. MORE PICTURES I SAY!!!! :)




Haha they sure like presents :) Anyway, the Beatles and I just wanted to wish everyone a late merry Christmas! So yeah (yeah yeah! Oh I crack myself up) I hope everyone has a fab time with their newly aquired stuff! So DFTBA and ho ho ho! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment