Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Think I Could Be A Novelist? :)

Okay, so on Monday I was texting my friend, Emilia, and she was wishing that she could email our other friend, James. Well, since he had told me his email address previously, I told her that I could give it to her but she was all like, "No that would be weird if I emailed him and said, hi James. Yeah I bet you're wondering how I got your email address. Well, if you want to know the truth, magical fairies gave it to me. So yeah, bye."
So, since they're both obsessed with Star Wars, I said, "Then don't say that. say that Qui-gon Jinn gave it to you." And then since she's a real stickler about details, she said, "Qui-gon is DEAD." and then I proceeded to create an elaborate story about how Emilia got James's email via a bunch of Star Wars characters that went like this:


Miles, James, and I were had gone to see Obi-wan Kenobi on Tattooine for training on how to use the lightsabers that we had previously aquired somehow while Emilia was on a secret mission. We trained for many weeks until we had mastered it. Well, most of us anyway. Miles, for some strange reason, was having trouble so he said he would stay a bit longer to train while James and I went to go find Yoda on Dagobah via directions that Obi-wan had given us. Well, James and I went to Dagobah and Yoda taught us how to use the Force. Then one day, when James was out training, Yoda told me about an ancient prophecy, even more ancient than Anakin's that Emilia, Miles, James and I were key parts in. He said that James was destined to become the greatest Jedi of all and that he would face many trials and most likely, deaths, because of his destiny so Emilia, Miles, and I must stick by him and help him be strong or all will be lost and James could die. I was shocked! James was destined to be the greatest Jedi of all time and if my friends and I don't help him, it could be fatal! I sat down on a rock to register all of the shocking news. Yoda then told me a strange thing called an email address. He said that it would belong to James in the distant future and that I was to give it to Emilia when the time was right. I nodded and went outside. James ran up to me, panting.
"Luke just sent me a transmission." he said between large breaths, "We have to go to Tattooine right away. Miles's ship blew up!" I gasped in horror.
"Is he okay?!" I asked, terrified.
"Thankfully, yes. It exploded when he wasn't in it." replied James. I sighed in relief.
"Well, let's go get him." I said. We said goodbye to Yoda and left for Tattooine. When we got there, we found Miles standing outside Obi-wan's house talking with Emilia to our great surprise. James and I pestered Miles for information until Emilia said that she hadn't told him anything. We apologized to Miles and then tried to extract information from Emilia who wouldn't give any, despite all our cajoling. Eventually we gave up and flew back home.

So, think I can earn a living as a novelist? :) Anyway, bye and DFTBA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment