Sunday, March 25, 2012

Psych, Drawings, and the Hunger Games

So lately I've been obsessed with this awesome crime scene show called Psych. It's about this guy named Shawn Spencer who pretends to be a psychic and helps the Santa Barbara Police Department solve crimes with his best friend Burton Guster (aka Gus). They're endlessly funny (mostly because Shawn is like mentally nine) and they always seem to beat Carlton Lassiter and Juliet O'Hara to many solutions to cases. It's quite amusing to watch and there's a pineapple in every episode. :) I like pineapples :)
They are happy. :) In other news, I'm going to start uploading my drawings on here. :) My current style is manga. I think I've got the hang of it. :) What do you think?

I entered this in a contest for this series I like. I think it's pretty good if I do say so myself. I didn't win the contest but it's not a big deal. Anyways, on Thursday I saw the midnight premier of the Hunger Games with my friends Kay, James, and Miles. It was so awesome! We got there like three and a half hours early. We totally spazzed out the whole night and it was so fun. :) I liked the movie but I have a couple of criticisms. For starters, they changed how Katniss got the Mockingjay pin. Also, I didn't really like the actor they picked for Cinna. I would have picked like Martin Short or someone like that to play him. Also, they made the cave scenes too awkward. It didn't really feel too natural. However they did Effie really well. I don't think they could've found anyone better. Well, DFTBA and LTTB! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment