Thursday, January 5, 2012

Comics, Disneyland, and Monty Python

Hey personages! As the Giant Squid of Awesome said, we are starting a new comic that I have titled The Whovian and the Screamie. It's about two girls who go about life in very unique and interesting ways. Here's the first strip: (click on it to see it better)



Okay so I went to Disneyland with my friend yesterday and we went on all the cool stuff. Well, we went to Innoventions too and there was a player piano that had a screen with a guy playing the song that was playing on the piano. Now I, trying to follow the moving keys, got really irritated with the bajillions of keys moving so I voiced my frustration saying, "How can this guy play this?? He must have, like, ten fingers!" My friend started cracking up and I didn'y realize wy until, like, five seconds later. So yeah, stupid comment. :) Well anyways when I got home, I was on my iPod, flipping through my Camera Roll and found two quotes from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail:

"Tis but a scratch."
"A scratch?! Your arm's off!"
"No it isn't."
and
"We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki ekki ekki pitang zoom boing!"

Very confusing if you haven't seen the movie so I asked my mom and dad about it and they showed me the movie. It is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very random and bizzare. The entire movie makes no sense (especially the ending) and the credits are REALLY hilarious. You can only appreciate this movie when it's like 1:00 in the morning. Otherwise you'll just think it's stupid (which it is) and weird. But it's a great movie to watch at a sleepover or something like that. :) Well, that's all I have to say for now! DFTBA and LTTB! (listen to the Beatles) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment