Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mispronunciations and Art Club

Hello personages. So today I had choir practice and we were singing a song from Bizet’s Carmen. It was in French and so our substitute choir director was teaching us how to pronounce the words. Well, James, Miles and I all take French in school and I noticed that he was pronouncing some of the words wrong, for example he pronounced Quadrille: qwa-dree-yuh but it should be pronounced: ca-dree-yuh I told James and he was like: yeah you’re right but before we could tell him, practice was over. I was all like: ARRRRRRGGGHHHH in my head.  And when we were walking out of the building, I was walking backwards because I was talking to Miles, James, and my other friend Kay and I bumped into the edge of a wall and I was all like: O_O and then I was all like: XD Yeah… I need to rethink my life strategy. J

Also, I have started an art club at my school (not very organized though.J) and we sit at this table under a tree next to a yellow storage unit where we keep all the P.E. equipment and so we decided to call the spot: The Octopus’s Garden in the Shade next to the Yellow Submarine. Yup… two Beatles songs… so happy! J Anyways, DFTBA and LTTB! J

No comments:

Post a Comment