Monday, January 2, 2012

Lord of the Rings is Awesome :)

Okay so today I made my brother watch The Fellowship of the Ring with me today so I could explain who Legolas is. (He's an elf who has never missed when using a bow and arrow and is AWESOME. The actor who plays him also plays Will in Pirates of the Carribean.) So yeah, and we were also quoting Gandalf's "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thing. It was funny. But most of the time I was ranting about how AWESOME Legolas is. He's like my favorite character in the entire trilogy. (Second fav is Gimli, third is Gandalf, tied for fourth is Merry and Pip. I like Legolas and Gimli's little competition haha) Now I really wonder how in blue blazes did they make the Orcs?? I mean seriously. My guesses are either really really really good makeup or incredible animation. Oh well, all I know is that J. R. R. Tolkien is a genius and that Sauron is creepy. And did anyone else notice that they had British accents?? (well the Hobbits, Gandalf, and I think Legolas but I'm not too sure about him.) Oh and Gandalf looks like Dumbledore. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the same actor. Anyway, DFTBA and elves are cool (it would be awesome to be an elf :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment